Have you wondered why technology nowadays is so essential in today’s world? Simply glance around and you’ll know why. Regardless of whether you are working or resting, you are continually utilizing technology. It is used all over and constantly and the presence it has made everyone’s life simpler. Computer technology is utilized to serve and associate individuals in the cutting edge world. Desktops, Laptops, and mobile devices network the world together and perform numerous activities at once without a moment’s delay. In any case, this industry incorporates more than these machines. People, communities, government, and associations depend on computer technology to produce or enhance most of the things in their lives, for example, food, administrations, entertainment, care, communication, education, training, and transportation.
Among the certifications accessible for Computer experts, CompTIA A+ is presumably the one referred to most frequently as a beginning stage for careers in Information Technology (IT). More than 260,000 individuals have gotten CompTIA A+ certification, seeing it as an approach to discover employment as a computer service technician or to increase enough abilities to proceed toward further training. This credential is a standout amongst the most mainstream credentials in the computer industry and is considered by numerous individuals to be a significant beginning stage in an IT profession.
Sponsored by CompTIA, an industry association, A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 validates aptitudes in entry-level computer technology. It has a particular inclination toward the skill expected to troubleshoot computer issues, fix computers or work as a computer service technician.
CompTIA A+ certification consists of two exams. This means that one who wishes to earn a CompTIA A+ certification has to give two exams i.e., 220-1001 and 220-1002:
- The CompTIA A+ 220-1001 exam covers all the computer hardware, PC equipment, hardware, mobile devices & equipment, troubleshooting hardware and networking; and resolving network issues.
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam covers the configuration and installation of operating systems incorporated like iOS, Apple OS X, Windows, Android, and Linux. In addition, it also addresses security, cloud computing, and operational procedures.
Cloud computing is an extensive solution that delivers IT as an administration. It is an Internet-based computing arrangement where shared assets & resources are provided like electricity distributed on the electrical grid. Computers in the cloud are designed to coordinate and different applications utilize the collective computing power as they are running on a single system.
Once you earn the CompTIA A+ certification after clearing both the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams there is a good scope for you as far as the career is concerned. Companies that hire CompTIA A+ certified offers the median remuneration as mentioned below:
Support Specialist- USD 54,500
Field Service Technician- USD 46,000
Desktop Support Analyst- USD 60,000
Help Desk Tier 2 Support- USD 45,000
The CompTIA A+ certification requires learning of how a PC’s internals function, as well as how to load operating systems, troubleshoot hardware problems, and many more. The CompTIA A+ certification can help when you are searching for a profession in technical support or servicing PCs.
Let’s look at the below-mentioned skills that you can ace, once you get the CompTIA A+ certification
- Troubleshooting network issues and network devices
- Understanding mobile OS , Mac OS and, Linux,
- Installing & configuring computer systems, laptops, and other mobile devices
- Identifying and connecting the hardware components and devices
- Installing and supporting Windows OS including client support and command line
- Troubleshooting PC and mobile device issues
- Protecting and Identifying against security vulnerabilities for devices
- Following the best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism
As of now you must know and understand the importance of computer technology in today’s world and; the importance of CompTIA A+ certification & the skills it validates. uCertify offers the best in class CompTIA A+ complete study guide for the preparation of both CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exams. The guide covers all the objectives of exams and provides the expertise and technical knowledge required to install, configure, and maintain devices; PCs and software for end users; proper and safe diagnose; and so many more.
The present information technology industry is growing– there is no better time to begin your new IT profession. uCertify’s CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 online complete study guide will help you put your best foot forward in the IT industry.