Have you been wondering about the best UPSC NDA Syllabus preparation tips as per the subjects? You have landed at the right platform indeed. Talking about the written exam, it consists of two papers called Maths and General ability test indeed. Each paper will be of two and half hours.
Moreover, UPSC NDA Selection Process is done based on a written and interview basis. Candidates who clear this exam are hired only. Therefore, you need to do a lot of hard work. Going with the right and authentic books is quite important.
Talking about the maximum marks, maths would be 300 and General Ability would be 600. These two exams would be objective-type oriented. Here, it needs to mention that these question papers are needed to be in bilingual language. Negative marking is also done.
- You should go with R.S Aggarwal books to do your exam preparation. It is a best seller book since every topic is elaborated in a detailed manner. You will also have practice questions to have better preparation. R.S Aggarwal’s books are written authentically following incredible accuracy which makes it worthy to choose.
- Arihant Publication books are the best ones to practice the previous year’s paper. Your maths section will go quite stronger. You will have the best solutions in front of you. The more you practice, the more you get expertise on the subject.
- Manjul Tyagi and Amit Rastogi’s study material is a must to buy if you are serious about clearing this exam. This book is loaded with a lot of information and knowledge. You would be having ample solved questions, previous year questions, and practice questions indeed. The motto of designing this book is to make it easy for students of all levels. Simply put, it could be said to be an authentic book indeed.
- General Ability Test is next on the list and it could be categorized into two parts called Part A and B. Talking about Part A, it comes up with a total number of 50 questions and Part B would be having 100 questions. The maximum marks would be 600. In this exam, negative marking is also there and that is why you need to stay aware of this. Talking about the GK test, it would be 400 marks. The motto of this section is all about testing the general understanding of current affairs. The test would be holding a variety of topics such as Physics, Indian History, Current Events, and General Science, and so on.
- Arihant Publications Pathfinder for NDA and NA Entrance Examination guide is just outstanding. It is regarded as a comprehensive guide bringing detailed information to you. Here, you would be finding a variety of previous year questions related to the general English section indeed. In this book, the grammar section is also covered along with adding practice questions. Sample papers are there to make your overall practice much stronger.
- You should also consider S.P. Bakshi’s objective general English to develop a better understanding. This book is an ideal one bringing a lot of information to you. Going with this book also helps to clear a variety of grammar concepts in a detailed manner. Here, you will find the solved questions too. Talking about this book, it seems quite useful. This book brings several previous year questions to make your NDA exam preparation in an ideal manner. The best thing is that this book is quite authentic, making you full of information and knowledge.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go ahead with these tips to achieve the best results.