The RRB Group D Exam is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. The exam is conducted to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various departments of Indian Railways.
RRB follows a set procedure with the recruitment exams, firstly it releases the notification, vacancy, eligibility and application details then after the applications process is closed, the board releases the exam admit card followed by the RRB Group D Result.
Currently, the recruitment of RRB Group D 2019 for which the notification was released in February 2019 is under the process. Candidates are awaiting the RRB Group D Admit Card for the same.
The Railway Board releases RRB Group D Admit cards a few days before the date of examination. Candidates willing to appear for the RRB Group D exam can download their admit card on RRB official website. But, there are certain points regarding admit cards of Group D exam that aspirants must know before downloading the same.
Hence the article aims to provide relevant details regarding RRB Group D Admit cards that must be known to an RRB Group D aspirant.
Steps to download RRB Group D Hall Ticket
Aspirants of Railway Group D examination are required to follow the below mentioned steps in order to download the hall ticket for Group D exam.
- Visit the official website of respective regional RRB.
- Select the tab ‘Admit Card’ and click on the link “ Download Admit Card”
- Enter your Login ID, password and OTP.
- After you enter the details, the RRB Group D admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the RRB Group D Hall Ticket.
- Take a print out of the downloaded RRB admit card.
Important pointers For Group D Admit Card
- Admit card for Group D exam is the entry ticket to the examination hall, therefore, candidates should preserve it carefully and strictly follow the rules mentioned on it.
- Before downloading the admit card, go through the mentioned information carefully. For if there is any error found in the admit card on the exam date, the candidate may be prohibited from writing the exam.
- In case of an error on the admit, immediately communicate the same to the concerned authority or the exam conducting body. The contact details of the responsible authority is mentioned in the notification.
- Along with the admit card candidates are required to carry a few more documents to the exam centre. A passport size photograph (similar to the one uploaded online) and an Identity proof along with the admit card which may be (Aadhaar Card & Printout of e-Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Employee ID Card in case candidate is a Government employee, University/College ID card (if candidates are still studying). Carry both original and a copy of the Identity proof to the examination venue.
- The exam centres are allotted based on the preferences filled at the time of application. So, make sure that the exam venue mentioned on the admit card is known so as to avoid any confusion at the last minute because the exam centres cannot be changed once the admit card is released.
To put it straight and simple, check for the details mentioned on the RRB Group D Admit Card, carry along the necessary documents, know the exact location of the centre and try to reach the venue half an hour before the scheduled time so that you don’t be panicky before the examination.